We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell or share your data with a third party for any purpose not mentioned in this policy.
You can navigate the majority of our site without giving us any personal information about yourself. However, sometimes we need additional information about you in order to provide the information or services you are requesting.
Personal information that this website collects, why we collect it, and how it is stored
We will only ever collect, store and use your personal data when we have an identified lawful basis and reason to do so, such as keeping in touch with you or processing your payments for goods.
At present, we collect Personally Identifiable Information submitted to this website in the following ways:
We have a form on our website that enables you to submit questions/information to us. The personal information you provide on these forms may include your name, title, company name, address, contact numbers and email.
Should you choose to contact us using a contact form on this website, the data submitted is collated into an email, encrypted and then sent over the internet to our email service provider, where we access your email. The email is securely stored on the servers of our email provider for us to access. We don’t store any of this data locally. We will only ever use this data in order to contact you in relation to your enquiry. You may request to see your data and ask for it to be deleted.
Site visitation tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Website and server security
The way we store/use information
We do not store personal information on our website.
All traffic (transferral of files/data) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
Leaving our website
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other websites linked to our website. If you have followed a link from this website to another website you may be supplying information to a third party.
Your Right to Access Your Data
We respect your right to control your data. You have a right to update, correct or delete your personally identifiable information at any time by contacting us. Your rights include:
- The right to be informed about how we capture, store and use your data.
- The right of access. If you wish to obtain a record of the personal data we hold about you, through a Subject Access Request, we will respond within one month.
- The right to rectification. If we have captured information about you that is inaccurate or incomplete, we will update it.
- The right to erase. You can ask us to remove or randomise your personal details from our records.
- The right to restrict processing. You can ask us to stop using your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You can ask to obtain your personal data from us for your own purposes.
- The right to object. You can ask to be excluded from marketing activity.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. We respect your right not to be subject to a decision that is based on automated processing.
For more information on your individual rights, please see the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Making a complaint
We want to exceed your expectation in everything we do. However, we know that there may be times when we do not meet our own high standards. When this happens, we want to hear about it in order to deal with the situation as quickly as possible and put measures in place to stop it happening again.
We take complaints very seriously and we treat them as an opportunity to develop our approach. This is why we are always very grateful to hear from people who are willing to take the time to help us improve.
If you are still unhappy with how we have dealt with a complaint about how we use your data, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.